Official Flying Islands Server Mod!!

Want to be added to the whitelist? Want to request a ban appeal? Found a glitch in a server feature? Have a good plugin/mod idea? Post these here.

Re: Official Flying Islands Server Mod!!

Postby Star_Destroyer5 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:40 pm

You should add arrow types, ice( Crafted with one arrow, and one snowball) Fire arrow( one arrow, and one torch)
Light arrow(Crafted with one arrow, and one gigalith dust) Explosive arrow(one arrow, and one gunpowder) And the splitting arrow(6 arrows, 3 on each side of the crafting table, and 1 slimeball in the middle.
Star_Destroyer5
Citizen

Postby Star_Destroyer5 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Unholypimpin wrote:Heres 2 example biomes i made for the mod.

Nether Biome, which has bone spikes that break out of the ground. Bone spikes are made of a new bone block which can be used for crafting or structures.

Glacier Biome, so far doesnt have anything special about it but soon it will have caves and dungeons.

I have another request that would also include logic. In the nether biome, since there is so much heat and pressure, there can be a 65% chance that normal diamonds can be white when mined, and be called ultra diamonds, and can be used to make better tools/weapons/armor, and can be used to build a white diamond block, that has the same blast resistance as obsidian, but has the same mining time as normal diamond blocks, and has the same mining guidelines as normal diamond block( Iron and diamond pick)
Star_Destroyer5
Citizen

Postby Unholypimpin » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Actually i already did something like that and its called Ithium material. Ithium is crafted from metalite ingots mixed with lodestone ingots. Ithium is almost as strong as diamond but doesnt have as much durability and power. However when you go to the new dimension i made Ithium mines faster than diamond.

No need to craft more arrows now since i have been adding magical staves. Atm the only staff you can make is STAFF OF FIREBOLT. This staff shoots out firebolts that deal damage and cost magical dust to use.
Unholypimpin
God

Postby Star_Destroyer5 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 am

Interesting. What about the idea of icestone in the glacier biomes? It is the opposite of ithium. It has about the same durability and power of diamond, but not as much strength.
Star_Destroyer5
Citizen

Postby Complete_zero » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:17 pm

In glacier biome,take the looks of snow,make it more blue,and add the soul sand slow effect.That can be permafrost.No,i did not rip off those ideas,i thought of them.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cant hear the music-Anon
Sometimes gum looks like a penny.-Sally Wade
I will use my senile wizard powers on you!-Complete_zero
Nyanyanyan!-Nyan Cat
Complete_zero
Citizen

Postby sentientfungus » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Doesn't matter if you ripped them off. Some of the best things are taken from others' ideas (ever look at Apple?). As for alternative dimensions: Have you looked at MystCraft? It has a very cool system for exploring and even creating new dimensions to explore. I'd highly recommend looking at it if you're going in that direction.
sentientfungus
Baron

Postby Unholypimpin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 am

Atm i cant add anymore blocks because i hit the texture limit for blocks with modloader. Im probably going to have to wait for the modding api.
Unholypimpin
God

Postby tyrabanksfanclub » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Bump
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
-Nelson Mandela
tyrabanksfanclub
Citizen

Postby Unholypimpin » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 am

mainly waiting on the modding api to come out but im still doing tests and making new blocks. Still working on custom textures for blocks and graphics for the new items. I will show some more progress later.

Im currently working on a way to make dye that can be used to color certain stone blocks to w/e color you wish.

So leave more suggestions and stuff.
Unholypimpin
God

Postby StarDestroyer5 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:11 am

Unholypimpin wrote:mainly waiting on the modding api to come out but im still doing tests and making new blocks. Still working on custom textures for blocks and graphics for the new items. I will show some more progress later.

Im currently working on a way to make dye that can be used to color certain stone blocks to w/e color you wish.

So leave more suggestions and stuff.

How about some crafting recipes for us? Im stupid when it comes to them. It would be nice if i knew how to make stuff :D
StarDestroyer5
Citizen

PreviousNext

Return to Requests, Ideas & Bug Reports