how do i get unbanned

A place for old requests to be shelved once they're completed.

how do i get unbanned

Postby CrazyAngryFish » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:21 am

today i got band for hacking/moding and i would like to say that i am truly sorry for what i have done and i would like to make up for it any way i can once again im sorry sincerely CrazyAngryFish
CrazyAngryFish
Citizen

please reply how can i be un-banned

Postby CrazyAngryFish » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:36 am

hi i have been banned for hacking and i would like to know if i could make it better i have not griefed with the hacks i used them to build, speed and mostly used these mods to help others there are bad people out there and i belive i am not one of the i am truly sorry for using hacks to help others and i will get rid of the mods if you want me to but i was only trying to help others. I am very very sorry for what i have done and if i get un-banned it will never ever happen again. Sincerely CrazyAngryFish
CrazyAngryFish
Citizen

Re: how do i get unbanned

Postby sentientfungus » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:17 am

I'll bring it up on the admin chat. But first, some questions:

Which server were you banned from?

Did you actually read the rules?

You appear to at least not be a total sociopath, so you have that going for ya.

EDIT: So yeah, hacks in survival is a no-no. You're banned for three days (unless you've really pissed someone off). You'll be welcomed back then. If you use your hacks again, it's a perma-ban.
sentientfungus
Baron

Postby anton8604 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 am

To reiterate, he did use client-side hacks for an unfair advantage in SURVIVAL SERVER. He had been promoted after going through the spawn maze within the last hour leading up to the ban. As you all know, the maze has not one, but TWO questions in regards to client-side mods/hacks

I propose a 3 day temp ban. If everyone else is okay with it, only thing you have to do is wait.
anton8604
Knight

Postby Unholypimpin » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:33 am

You're first impression to us is that you are a hacker, if we unban you then who is to say you wont just hack again?

I say perma ban him because hackers are just trashy people that bring down the server anyways.
Unholypimpin
God

Postby CrazyAngryFish » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:58 am

thank you for only giving me a temp ban very thankfull they where not realy hacks more of a clint side mods but i got rid of them it will not happen again i promis
CrazyAngryFish
Citizen

Postby CrazyAngryFish » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:11 am

One more thing after the three days I will help any one that needs/wants my help with anything so you could regain trust for me p.s I am not verry good at writing these and what I am trying to say is I am verry sorry for what I have done and It will never happen again
CrazyAngryFish
Citizen

Postby anton8604 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Your temp-ban has expired.

We've got our eyes on you.
anton8604
Knight

Return to Archive