Meet the God(dess?), Eruname

A place for old requests to be shelved once they're completed.

Meet the God(dess?), Eruname

Postby Eruname » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm

...so, yeah.

I'm eru, aka Danielle, aka "HEY YOU ADMIN I NEED A WATER BLOCK PLACED"

-looks around awkwardly-

I'm a 22 year old college student who seriously questions her sanity. I mean seriously, who takes 21 credits? Why the hell would anyone do that? Sure, graduating is fun and all, but the whole sitting in the corner rocking back and forth with vague 70s music blaring in the background isn't an evening activity I'd recommend to anyone. (unless that's your thing, in which case, go with it.)

In actuality (aka, when i'm not being a collegeslave), I'm an artist, a musician, and a writer. Basically i do artsy stuff. I've been painting since forever, and i sing opera like an old woman. I write books, participate in never-ending RPs with my fellow minecraftian writers, and basically fuel my ego by building massive stuff on the server and hoping someone runs across it someday. (hint: mountains). I started on this server like...less than a week after it started, I think. There was no one around, basically. Creative spawn was ugly, so i built a spawn, and got knighted after the first day (cool, huh?). I blame it on the fact that I'm a female and there wasn't really anyone else on the server at that point for chrisknyfe to lavish attention on. I've logged an insane amount of hours on this server though. I love building. Come live in my cities, yo.

other than that, there's not much to say. I'm generally forgiving, occasionally random. But any damage I create while trolling I am sure to reverse. Unless you're a griefer or an ass, in which case i'll briefly make your life hell for my own amusement before sending you on your merry way.

with much love,

Eru <3
Eruname
Goddess

Return to Archive