Psykosis

A place for old requests to be shelved once they're completed.

Psykosis

Postby Falferax » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello friends. I was really bored, and suddenly an idea popped into my head for an awesome dungeon thing. It would be a giant cave, and there would be tons of buildings, large and small, inside it. Once you entered the dungeon thing (through templecraft, hopefully) you would lose all your things, and be forced to use what you find inside. There would be no lights inside, and the player (or players) would have to roam from building to building, searching for a secret trapdoor or supplies. Under the trapdoors there would be safehouses, which would be lit, and would have beds, gardens, and supplies. One trapdoor, hidden randomly in the dungeon, would hold a giant bedrock room. On one end would be a portal, and there would be spawners all around it. But, to get to the portal, one player would have to stand on a pressure plate that would activate pistons to allow the others to go up and into the portal, effectively "taking one for the team". Thank you for your time.
I beleive in magic. Just ask the elves in my basement.
Falferax
Citizen

Re: Psykosis

Postby .:[Jsh]:. » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 pm

DID YOU HEAR THAT FUNGUS
I have an issue.
.:[Jsh]:.
Buttpirate

Postby sentientfungus » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:25 am

Yes. An interesting idea.
sentientfungus
Baron

Postby Chrisknyfe » Sat May 11, 2013 12:39 am

Interesting idea. Old thread though.

Old thread is moot now that we're taking down the vanilla servers. Locked and archived.
See which servers are available at flyingislands.net
Chrisknyfe
God

Return to Archive