I'm drunk and about THIS CLOSE to enforcing an agelimit

A place for old requests to be shelved once they're completed.

I'm drunk and about THIS CLOSE to enforcing an agelimit

Postby Chrisknyfe » Sun May 26, 2013 6:30 am

Seriously kids? Stealing Eruname's thaum items? Rummaging through Silver's or Komek's chests? Blowing holes in my town because you stand outside in the dark too often? Killing too many of the town's farm animals but not feeding any to replace them? Griefing with the gravity gun?

Nah, I'm done with that "community." Kids who rage, steal and grief are now de-whitelisted. From now on, someone on the server has to trust you for you to be on the whitelist (OR you submit an application and I get to know you.) If you're just from old Flying Islands, that doesn't guarantee you a spot anymore. I remember some of you; having to admin you was a pain in the ass and part of the reason I didn't like running a public server.

If you noticed that you've been de-whitelisted today, please rage and spam moar in this thread. I will collect your delicious tears, throw them in a cauldron and use them to remake Eruname's stolen items.

Bloody fucking hell.
See which servers are available at flyingislands.net
Chrisknyfe
God

Re: I'm drunk and about THIS CLOSE to enforcing an agelimit

Postby Renzo The Third » Sun May 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Will i be allowed back in? .-.
-Star_Destroyer5
Star_Destroyer5

Certified furry!
Renzo The Third
Citizen

Postby Chrisknyfe » Mon May 27, 2013 3:29 am

Renzo The Third wrote:Will i be allowed back in? .-.
-Star_Destroyer5

Only if you admit you stole Eru's stuff, and tell me where it is so it can be returned. We all know it was you, because the day you got on that shit went missing, and somehow you got yourself a portal gun. You were on for ONE DAY.

We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KmSc34LQ50
Chrisknyfe
God

Postby Renzo The Third » Mon May 27, 2013 4:14 am

Im pretty much screwed then :/

I admit that it was me, but i died in the twilight with the portal gun because a ghast with green lines on its face killed me when i was in a dungeon/tower thing. I died in the tower, so theres a chance that the stuff is still there, but im not saying that it is all there, if anything is left. I could find where i died if i had a way to get back there without dying, or i could create another gun for Eru. Hopefully the stuff is still there, because i don't like the wither. But the ghast probably did destroy most of the stuff because the ghast had some rapidfire shit going on. Im really sorry about this unfortunate event, if i am able to get back on, i will work towards getting another portal gun for Eru. :trophylinux:
Star_Destroyer5

Certified furry!
Renzo The Third
Citizen

Postby Chrisknyfe » Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 am

Dang bro.

Just dang.

Welp, I can take down this post then. Godspeed Star_Destroyer5.
Chrisknyfe
God

Return to Archive