Beacon Parkour Contest

A place for old requests to be shelved once they're completed.

Beacon Parkour Contest

Postby sentientfungus » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:39 am

Beacon Parkour is open to the public and, based on testing, is obscene in terms of difficulty. In the words of CTF:

"This is too difficult"
and

"I want to smash my computer keyboard because of your course"

It looks like this:

And finally, one more parting comment:

Caution: Prolonged exposure to BEACON parkour course may lead to, but is not limited to, the following symptoms: dizziness, drowsiness, sudden contraction of cancer, inability to focus, homicidal tendencies towards Sentientfungus, schizophrenia, tuberculosis, massive swelling of the brain, carpal tunnel syndrome, sudden onset diarrhea, sudden onset herpes, obsessive/compulsive disorder, clinical depression, thoughts of suicide, and loss of pubic hair. Do not attempt if you are: pregnant, may become pregnant, are Black, Hispanic, Caucasian, Asian, or of any other known race of Homo Sapiens. You have been warned. BEACON LLC will not be held liable for any damages resulting from use of its property, including serious injury, death or hardware damage. It will not be held accountable for any drug habits that occur while attempting to deal with the realization that you just aren't good enough. You have been warned.

Oh, and about the prize for finishing:

Trust me, it will more than compensate you for your time, and BEACON LLC will be willing to pay for any therapy needed.

Who gets first prize will be determined by time stamp on private messages, as well as PMing sentientfungus should I be on at the time.

Good luck with the course, and good luck recovering after your attempt.
sentientfungus
Baron

Re: Beacon Parkour Contest

Postby Colorshock » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:33 am

An awesome course, more great work from the Fun Guy ^_^
Somebody needs to come fix the fourth wall, I think I broke it.
Colorshock
God

Postby sentientfungus » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Alright, it's all up and the winners are in!

Winner#1: Catachol!

Winner#2: iron-xephos

Winner#3: CTFxC12

and winner #4: Well, I don't exactly remember his name ^_^ I'm sure he'll remind me later though, so I'll put his name up then.

These winners have won...

*drumroll*

A CUSTOM LANDSCAPE!

Keep an eye out, these landscapes, if unprotected, would be excellent places to mine...
sentientfungus
Baron

Postby Chrisknyfe » Sat May 11, 2013 12:45 am

I remember this! it was an excellent challenge.

Alas, this server no longer exists, and this contest is long over. Locked and archived.
See which servers are available at flyingislands.net
Chrisknyfe
God

Return to Archive