Recommended Servers for legacy FI players

Have any questions? Want to know more about The Flying Islands? Take a look inside!

Recommended Servers for legacy FI players

Postby Chrisknyfe » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I know many of you are bummed out about the public FI servers being closed, so here's a list of servers you might like instead:

• Flying Islands FTB | flyingislands.net : It's our new Feed The Beast survival server! Private and whitelisted, read more about it here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1200
  • Lumiacraft | mc.lumiacraft.com : Creative server. Has a plotworld and a flatlands. Lots of good creative builders, like our very own tyrabanksfanclub, go here.
  • Paco Craft | 184.95.34.98:25734 : Creative/survival server with a ton of pretty builds and lots of open land in survival. Non-griefing/PVP, with PVP/CTF/Spleef worlds.
  • Mineaddict | mc.mineaddict.org :Survival server run by Jacobballard. Normal survival, Factions survival, and Hunger Games worlds.
  • The Lost Server | 173.208.199.90:25615 : Survival Factions server with a ton of plugins (MCMMO). Pokesonic and Declair_me are admins/mods there.
See which servers are available at flyingislands.net
Chrisknyfe
God

Re: Recommended Servers for legacy FI players

Postby PokeSonic01 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:53 pm

The Lost Server is changing IP's right now.... Ill give it to you when its up again (BTW please say i own the server xD)
PokeSonic01
Citizen

Postby Rampage2001 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:08 am

Okay, I'm confused. I've been gone for a while, about a year or two now. Anybody mind telling me what happened to the server while I was gone?
Rampage2001
Citizen

Postby Thadman95 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:45 pm

The old server was shut down dude, but we have a new FTB server.
Thadman95
Citizen

Return to FAQ's and Server Info