LizzurdmAn Failing at PVP :D

For all non-server related stuff.

LizzurdmAn Failing at PVP :D

Postby LizzurdmAn » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 am

Hey all,

As stated in my agreement with booorman, I PVPed him 1 v 1 for best 2 out of 3, recorded the battles, and posted them on YouTube. The final product looks great, although I wish Alyssa would get an HD computer for higher quality recording. Enjoy the video, guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt65luc4AjI

Special thanks to Age for her help in planning this. And thank you Booorman, for making Minecraft more interesting!
LizzurdmAn
Citizen

Re: LizzurdmAn Failing at PVP :D

Postby Chrisknyfe » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Your bow:

Unbreaking VI
Infinity I
Flame IV
Power V
Fire Aspect III

What's wrong with this picture?

Also, yeah, in an all out pvp match, any weapon goes, including arrows, potions, TNT, lighters, mob eggs, etc. I guess you two would've had to agree on it beforehand. Generally, it's best to just get a lord/god to check your inventories before the match, that way you don't have to rely on their good will.

These video is inspiring me to hold a tournament.
See which servers are available at flyingislands.net
Chrisknyfe
God

Postby LizzurdmAn » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Chrisknyfe wrote:Your bow:

Unbreaking VI
Infinity I
Flame IV
Power V
Fire Aspect III

What's wrong with this picture?

Dude... were u not paying attention? I killed jsh_puppy and got that bow. He is the owner of the server. I gave it back to him after I killed him. My bow had power 5
LizzurdmAn
Citizen

Postby LizzurdmAn » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Chrisknyfe wrote:These video is inspiring me to hold a tournament.

That would be so cool! Would it be an all out brawl in one arena, or 1 v 1s until there is a champion? We could do both. I think either would be fun.
LizzurdmAn
Citizen

Postby Chrisknyfe » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:44 pm

LizzurdmAn wrote:

Dude... were u not paying attention? I killed jsh_puppy and got that bow. He is the owner of the server. I gave it back to him after I killed him. My bow had power 5[/quote]

Oh, sorry. Also, I'm the owner of the server, not Jsh. I pay the bills every month.
Chrisknyfe
God

Postby LizzurdmAn » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 am

Chrisknyfe wrote:
LizzurdmAn wrote:

Dude... were u not paying attention? I killed jsh_puppy and got that bow. He is the owner of the server. I gave it back to him after I killed him. My bow had power 5

Oh, sorry. Also, I'm the owner of the server, not Jsh. I pay the bills every month.[/quote]

I thought you were just a mod. Age told me that Jsh owned the server. Sorry. So is Jsh just a mod?
LizzurdmAn
Citizen

Postby Chrisknyfe » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 am

Josh is an admin. We have seven admins, but I'm the primary owner of the server.
Chrisknyfe
God

Postby LizzurdmAn » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 am

Chrisknyfe wrote:Josh is an admin. We have seven admins, but I'm the primary owner of the server.

Ok, that makes sense. I was wondering... since age, pancake and I killed booorman while he was in the God suit, could we have the suit? If he was allowed to use it on us, we should be able to keep it and use it on anyone we please. Is anyone currently in possession of the suit?
LizzurdmAn
Citizen

Postby jacobballard » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 am

I'm gonna ask how is it fair I had gained a sword from shadowpandy that had the highest of each enchantment (given to shadow by catachol) and it be taken away by mad_thain but they get to keep god armor? I find that unfair either to booorman or to me. Could someone either give booorman the armor or take it away forever or just saying give me the sword back? That's all I can say besides they used the armor against me it's in the YouTube video.
Jacobballard
jacobballard
Citizen

Postby Unholypimpin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 am

God items are for gods, not anyone below a god. Imo we need to make a unified effort to finding all god items that are being used by non gods.

If you suspect someone of having an god item then please tell an admin so they can remove said item and or atleast check if they actually have 1.
Unholypimpin
God

Next

Return to The Community Center