Whats Left.... of my Lighthouse :(

For all non-server related stuff.

Whats Left.... of my Lighthouse :(

Postby Shadowpandy » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 am

Gone for and while and this is what i see :( don't know why but my protection went went off and my lighthouse and my house got destroyed :C

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

It would be nice finding out who did it ... but my lighthouse is still destroyed :C
Shadowpandy
Citizen

Re: Whats Left.... of my Lighthouse :(

Postby Mad Thain » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:08 pm

We've had issues with the Residence plugin, and in the event of a residence falling off or lapsing for any reason I'm under the opinion that Rule 2 still applies concerning grief. I've sent you a PM ShadowPandy with more information on possible solutions.
Mad Thain
God

Postby Unholypimpin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Now you will learn like I have why you dont build things out of wood. 1 little flame and your whole structure can go up in smoke.

Next time build it out of cobblestone =D. Wish i could of seen your lighthouse before it got griefed.
Unholypimpin
God

Postby Chrisknyfe » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Whoah, ancient post. I've since helped shadow rebuild his tower, and put pstones down on it.
See which servers are available at flyingislands.net
Chrisknyfe
God

Postby idikins » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Rule two should be taken away. Greifing should not be allowed. Shadowpandy has proof of that. Think guys. What about noobs? Who don't know how to protect their builds. One guy joined this server just so he could greif. It makes me sick. That's the only thing I absolutely hate about this server…
idikins
Citizen

Postby Chrisknyfe » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:14 pm

The new "griefing is ok, but protect your stuff" rule is fairly recent. Basically the thought process is that griefing takes a ridiculous amount of time to counteract on a creative server, because so many people leave their builds out in the open. Noobs who don't know how to protect their builds should learn how, and that's why Knights are there to teach them. If you have time, and you see a noob, show them how to protect their house using Precious Stones / clay blocks.

The way I see it, this is our way of stepping out of the way of the griefing war. We waste a lot of our time and resources trying to fight griefers, so why not just have players protect their builds and not ever worry about it again?
See which servers are available at flyingislands.net
Chrisknyfe
God

Postby Burgomt » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:43 am

It looks like it was a good light house too that's a bummer... But if you need help to repair it, I'm ALWAYS available! :)
Burgomt
Citizen

Return to The Community Center