Official Flying Islands Server Mod!!

Want to be added to the whitelist? Want to request a ban appeal? Found a glitch in a server feature? Have a good plugin/mod idea? Post these here.

Re: Official Flying Islands Server Mod!!

Postby Star_Destroyer5 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 pm

.:[Jsh]:. wrote:Okay, hold on. This sounds like a copy of another mod, or a group of mods. If it is, I suggest you not promote plagiarism. Instead, you could tell us where this idea came from, or what mod it is.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/109 ... -electrum/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/779 ... d-300-dls/

I haven't heard of either one of those mods/modpacks, but the crystal caves idea came from the minecraft wiki which will be a possible feature in god knows how long from now. And the glacier mod is quite common, so i wouldn't really worry about any kind of plagirism of that.
Star_Destroyer5
Citizen

Postby Unholypimpin » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:29 pm

you can play it when its ready and atm its not ready for testing.
Unholypimpin
God

Postby sentientfungus » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Unholypimpin wrote:Ya we don't want to be adding stuff that has been done already if we can help it. My goal is to make something unique so it will draw more people to our server.

I agree with this, mostly. I hope it isn't you restricting yourself to only new things though. That said, you're the dev here, and the rest of us are basically along for the ride, hoping you come up with awesome things!
sentientfungus
Baron

Postby Star_Destroyer5 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:56 am

I have one more request. The ultima realm. The only way to get here is have a megalith strike lightning on an enderman(and only megalith will work) It causes the megalith to explode 5 times more than 10 tnt( about 50 blocks diameter hole, and the bottom 5 layers of the hole are filled with a green, blue, bright green, and golden swirly texture, on a horizontal plane, and when you go in it, it takes you to the ultima realm which has a solid black sky, with a solid white floor( it is called Ultima Stone, and can only be mined with a wood pick, but also has the same mining durability as obsidian. (the same as using a wood pick to mine obsidian, but it actually gives a drop, but any other pick wont work) and it can be used to make all the basic things, like a furnace and a chest(no crafting table unless you feel like making the idea for it yourself) Except they have 5 times better performance and can smelt Ultima stone into the Ultima Orb and can make chests, weapons, and armor. They are all 10 times better than diamond.
Star_Destroyer5
Citizen

Postby Star_Destroyer5 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 am

Star_Destroyer5 wrote:I have one more request. The ultima realm. The only way to get here is have a megalith strike lightning on an enderman(and only megalith will work) It causes the megalith to explode 5 times more than 10 tnt( about 50 blocks diameter hole, and the bottom 5 layers of the hole are filled with a green, blue, bright green, and golden swirly texture, on a horizontal plane, and when you go in it, it takes you to the ultima realm which has a solid black sky, with a solid white floor( it is called Ultima Stone, and can only be mined with a wood pick, but also has the same mining durability as obsidian. (the same as using a wood pick to mine obsidian, but it actually gives a drop, but any other pick wont work) and it can be used to make all the basic things, like a furnace and a chest(no crafting table unless you feel like making the idea for it yourself) Except they have 5 times better performance and can smelt Ultima stone into the Ultima Orb and can make chests, weapons, and armor. They are all 10 times better than diamond.

Changes to what i just said: Ultima pick can mine ultima stone, and the crafting table made of Ultima Stone is the same layout, except different colored gui.
Star_Destroyer5
Citizen

Postby Star_Destroyer5 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:04 am

Unholypimpin wrote:you can play it when its ready and atm its not ready for testing.

Awwww...
Star_Destroyer5
Citizen

Postby sentientfungus » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 am

Again, there is an EDIT button in the UPPER RIGHT CORNER of your POST BOX. If you continue to refuse to use this feature, I will be quite upset. When I am upset, I am prone to doing irrational things, such as temp-banning you. Please consider this before you double or triple post again. This kind of behavior is not accepted on other forums, and is not acceptable here.
sentientfungus
Baron

Postby Unholypimpin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:12 am

Trust me im going to add as many cool things as my coding knowledge allows me to do. I am already making magical staves of power and a unique dimension that will have alot of surprises for you guys.

My biggest hurdle atm is making the new mobs with custom ai and custom models. One new mob i have in mind is ice trolls, they live in the randomly generated igloos that spawn in the ice biome. They will protect their treasure to the death!

Perhaps when zach gets back he could help me with some of the coding.
Unholypimpin
God

Postby Star_Destroyer5 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

sentientfungus wrote:Again, there is an EDIT button in the UPPER RIGHT CORNER of your POST BOX. If you continue to refuse to use this feature, I will be quite upset. When I am upset, I am prone to doing irrational things, such as temp-banning you. Please consider this before you double or triple post again. This kind of behavior is not accepted on other forums, and is not acceptable here.

I noticed it this time, but next time you need to tell me something, either include my name, or private message. It isn't a good deal to be temp banned for something i didnt know about.
Star_Destroyer5
Citizen

Postby sentientfungus » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Just don't do it in the future, and there will be no problems.

And you're right, getting banned when you don't know what you did would suck. Which is why I suggest you read threads more closely, especially when you're responding this much.
sentientfungus
Baron

PreviousNext

Return to Requests, Ideas & Bug Reports