Whitelist Request

Want to be added to the whitelist? Want to request a ban appeal? Found a glitch in a server feature? Have a good plugin/mod idea? Post these here.

Whitelist Request

Postby Herakilla » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Hello,

I'm a friend of Silver's and was wondering if I could get whitelisted. These images are too large to be attached but here are two screenshots of a spiral vertical farm I made that harvests and collects itself with a flick of a switch (piston with one water source block at the top). One Two I had to work out some kinks thanks to the directional bug but that turned out to be a good thing since the farm was initially taking so long to collect the wheat and seeds from the top portion that they were despawning! My fix let it all fall down faster though so it worked out well.

When I get angry (honestly takes a lot to truly get me mad) I generally just take it out in other games by myself or rant to a friend who (hopefully) doesn't mind. Taking my frustrations from another player out on that player will only make things worse so I avoid that. I have been admins of some semi large servers before so I know what it's like trying to admin people sometimes and I do my best to generally be nice to everyone.

Thanks in advance!
Herakilla
Citizen

Re: Whitelist Request

Postby Chrisknyfe » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 pm

I added you just now. Welcome to the server!
See which servers are available at flyingislands.net
Chrisknyfe
God

Re: Whitelist Request

Postby Herakilla » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Thank you!
Herakilla
Citizen

Return to Requests, Ideas & Bug Reports